Friday, April 15, 2011

One month/Blessing

We had Jaxson blessed on March 20th, his one month birthday. It's a little young, but with conference and Cam's blessing and our Georgia trip, it just worked for us. His outfit was a teeny bit big, but he still looked stinkin adorable.

I'm so grateful that we were able to get Jax blessed. It's sad that James wasn't quite ready to do it himself, but I'm really grateful to have the amazing dad that I do so that he could bless him for us. He gave him such a great blessing. I got lots of comments on how great it was. I really wish they did a recording of it like they do for patriarchal blessings so that we could type it up and the child could see it when they were older. It's hard to remember what was said, but I was very emotional and grateful that Jax was blessed with the things that he was. I love my dad so much. I can't wait for our next child that will get to be blessed by James. That will be an amazing experience.

our little family


Riley & Jaxson






No comments: