Friday, April 15, 2011

Georgia trip

Jax and I got to go out to Georgia with my mom for a week at the end of March. We got to visit with family and help take care of some kids :) I'm glad we got to go and I got to show Jax off and spend that time with my family that I don't get to see that often. Dad also made it more special for all of us by bringing grandpa Wardwell down from Ohio for the weekend so we got to spend some time with him as well which was really really nice. I love my grandpa, he is a crazy old man :) and I was excited to get a 4 generation picture with him because he is the only grandparent I have that is still alive. It was a great trip, but we sure missed James a ton!

playing the q-tip shooting game




4 generations


4 generations of Wardwell men


Jax & Blake born 6 days apart




Jase isn't too fond of Trent :)


Got some ideas of what it would be like with twins... no thank you!

No comments: