Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Don't you just love Easter? I sure do. I especially love having a child now that I get to buy stuff for on holidays. Not that he really cares yet, but I do :) I really have 2 kids though cuz James really wanted a basket too. And since we only have Jax, I didn't mind doing one for James. I told him that once we have more kids he will not be getting one anymore.

We celebrated this special holiday by spending time with family. Yesterday the boys woke up in the morning and got their baskets, we ran some errands in the afternoon, and then went over to mom and dad's to spend time with the family and have an egg hunt. Mom saves up all her change for the year and uses that to fill eggs for the kids since they get plenty of candy from the Easter bunny. This year I think the total was over 60 bucks, and Avrie got 19 all for herself. After the egg hunt we had dinner together and just spent the evening hanging out and talking while the kids played outside. The weather was a little chillier than we would have liked but the kids didn't seem to mind.

James & Jax's baskets





























No comments: