Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Love day

I had a very good Valentine's Day this year. But, who wouldn't with a cute boyfriend like mine :) We both took turns having a "night". Friday was his and he took me to Chili's and to see Dear John. Then Saturday was my night and I made him dinner and brownies for dessert (which he ate the whole pan in one day). I was pretty proud of myself. Pretty small and simple, but that's what makes it so great :) Jamie makes me so happy and I'm so grateful I have him in my life.

these are some the brownies I made (the only ones I decorated)


These are my presents from Jamie. I wanted some shoes so we went together and I of course picked them out and he bought them for me. The monkey he surprised me with.


These are the awesome socks mommy got me :)


This is the build-a-bear I made for Jamie


I think he liked him :)

No comments: