Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dancing

So, I have decided that I love to dance. I've always known that but always been to shy or embarrassed to really do anything about it. My friend invited me to go to this Latin club called Salsa Chocolate in Provo. From 9-10 they give lessons and then from 10-1 it is just a club. James happened to be down here that night so he came with us. As much as I love that kid, he can't dance to save his life :)He is the definition of a white boy. Lol. For example, this really nice guy saw that he was having a hard time and came over and showed him just the simple 6 step for the chacha. I learned it and I kid you not James and I did it over and over for literally 10 minutes and he still couldn't get it. Just 6 steps. I love him for trying though and I know he felt bad cuz he couldn't dance with me. He kept telling me it was ok if I wanted to go dance with other guys, but I would've felt too bad doing that and just living him sitting there. Needless to say, it wasn't the most fun experience for either of us. But I learned a lot and will definitely be going back with just the girls this time to learn more. There were so many guys there that would just walk around and dance with girls and help them learn. So, I'm excited to go back and am full on admitting how much I love to dance :)

my friend Lexi and her friend Lucy


Sam (my roommate) and Diego who she actually gave her number to :)


Lex trying to teach Jamie


Lex and Sam


me & Lex



No comments: