Monday, March 22, 2010

Wisdom teeth fake-out

So I was supposed to get my wisdom teeth out this past Wednesday. The day before though the place calls me saying they have questions about my insurance. I didn't get back to them before 5 so I had to call first thing Wednesday morning. Turns out that my insurance has a 6 month waiting period for major things which wisdom teeth are classified under. So I obviously canceled it and will now be getting them out through Jean Brown Research in a couple weeks. This turned out to be a great blessing though because of what I did this day instead!!!!

So mom had her day free because she was expecting to be with me all day so we decided to run errands and go look at some wedding dresses. My only intentions were to get some ideas about what I wanted and maybe get myself motivated to lose a little bit more weight :) So, the second dress I tried on mom and I both LOVED. We were like wow, could it really be this easy? It definitely wasn't. So we tried on a few more and the 6th one I tried on, LOVED it! To make a long story short, it took a lot for me to pick between the two. They were both totally different styles and were both gorgeous in different ways. And, they both cost the same. I did end up choosing one though and it was on sale for 300 freaking dollars!! We got so lucky. I absolutely love it and it looks amazing on me. We spent the rest of the day doing wedding planning and shopping and got TONS done. I can't believe how surreal this still feels. I can't believe I'm actually getting married. I am so freaking excited I just wish it was next week! I can't wait to marry Jamie and spend the rest of eternity with him.

So, I wasn't planning on anyone looking at these pictures. They were to help me decide between the two dresses. But, since I have them I might as well show them :) Just don't mind the fact that I'm not smiling at all. I was so happy, I was just really confused trying to decide between the two :) And the freaking lady wouldn't stop talking so I was really annoyed about that too.







2 comments:

Michelle said...

You look so pretty! I am so happy for you - but a little jealous. I tell Tristan that I want to get married again... still to him... but I just want to go pick out a ring and a dress and all that fun stuff again. He thinks it's weird but I say it's just a girl thing!

I couldn't be happier for you though. And the Draper temple is beautiful!

Mike and Noel said...

You are beautiful! And sooo skinny!! I for sure want an invite to the reception, I am so excited for you!!