Sunday, February 7, 2010

walmart cat lady

So, James and I were shopping at wally world the other day, and I had him grab this bag of kitty litter for me.



As we start to walk away this lady in her 50/60s comes up and asks me if this is the kitty litter I always use. I was a little taken back and confused as to why she was asking me about my kitty litter preferences, but I said yes. She then continues to ramble for at least 5 minutes (no joke) about this amazing kitty litter that I just had to try. She explained to me how it made little pee balls instead of the pee sinking to the bottom of the litter. And yes, she said pee balls. Several times actually. She told us how she had 3 cats and how she swore by this litter. She then offered to buy it for us. I laughed and said that wouldn't be necessary. It was only about 5 bucks more than the one I normally get. So I had James put mine back and grab this one, and that was that. We both tried very hard not to life cuz she was just so serious and adamant about it. It was very funny. Well, now let me be that cat lady... SHE WAS RIGHT!!!!! It's amazing!! The first time I cleaned out the litter it was so nice. And you never have to change the litter. You just have to clean it out and add more as it gets low. It is so nice and I will never use anything else ever again. It makes it much easier. So, if you have cats, I highly recommend it :)




and these 2 are happy :)

No comments: