Monday, January 18, 2010

this boy...

So, there is this boy in my life. This boy and I actually have quite a history together. James has been in my life for over 2 years now. I met him when we worked together at Alorica in July of 2007. I was very interested in him when we first met, but I was with Jon. Well, Jon and I finally broke up and I started dating James... and then found out I was pregnant. That pretty much sucked. James was amazing to me throughout everything. He wanted to stay with me, but I couldn't be with someone else while I was pregnant with Jon's baby. Anyway, he was extremely supportive but we both ended up going our separate ways. Until a few months ago. He popped back into my life, and has had a very big role in it ever since :) He is pretty much the most amazing guy I've ever met in my life. For reals. He rocks. Anyway, just felt like he deserved a little place on my blog :)







he loves my kitty :)


the girls love him :)




No comments: