Monday, January 18, 2010

Catching up

I'm sure I will miss some things here and there, but I'm gonna try my best to catch up on some of the bigger events that I've missed over the past few months.

November 14th - Disney on Ice
I took the girls to Disney on Ice again. I loved it the first time I took them, and they loved it so of course I wanted to go again. This one was princess themed. They included all the major princess stories. They did short little summaries for all of these stories. (pardon the quality of the pictures)

Aladdin & Jasmine


Sleeping Beauty


The Little Mermaid


Mulan


Snow White


Beauty & The Beast


Then for the end they did a long version of Cinderella, then had all the princess and prince couples from all the stories go to the ball to celebrate Cinderella's wedding. It was super super cute. I wish the pictures could do it justice.










Avrie with her light-up princess crown


Baylie with her tinkerbell journal

No comments: