Friday, August 7, 2009

Riley weekend

Last Saturday I got to watch Riley for a few hours in the morning. Andrew came over and we took him to meet up with Carrie & Jodi for swimming. This was the first time Andrew has met Riley so it was kind of a big deal. Ri was a little hesitant about him at first and wouldn't let go of me, but then Andrew started playing catch with him and he was Ri's best bud after that. I wish we would've gotten some pics or video of Riley at the pool, he was soooo freakin cute! He absolutely loves the water and if someone wasn't holdin on to him he'd try and take off on his own. It was so fun and I'm so glad I got to have that experience with him.

So Sunday was fast sunday dinner. The Tolmans come every 3 months so the whole family gets to see Riley, and Lacey, Ron, & Lori of course :) Not too much to report on this day. We celebrated Carrie & Mike's bdays coming up this month and just played games and hung out. It was a really good weekend

the two boys that I love more than anything!


This game is called washers, it's exactly like horseshoes except you have to get these washers in the boxes. We played guys against girls, I'll give you one guess who won... us of course :)


cutest boy ever!

No comments: