Friday, August 7, 2009

The I.T Crowd



Alright so, I'm not one that has a bunch of favorite tv shows that I have to watch. I don't record every episode of any show. I've never watched the office or anything like that. But this show is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I watched the first two seasons in two days by myself and was (quite literally) laughing out loud. If you have netflix it is on instant play. I had Andrew watch it and he loved it, also my friends at work are the ones who introduced me to it so obviously they love it as well. If you're trying to figure out something to watch and have netflix, I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Wow, quite the updating that has gone on here!!! Looks good. I T crowd, I guess it's a wardwell thing, troy and Trent thinks its hilarious, I chuckle, but oh well. Circus is awesome! We saw Agaria (another circ group) a few years ago. it's pretty fun to watch.