Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mother's Day

On the actual day of Mother's Day I was so sick. I was up the whole night before throwing up and not sleeping. I was in so much pain, it was awful. Obviously I didn't want my breakfast in bed, but James made it anyway for him and Jax, and that made me throw up. It was no fun. James did make me breakfast a couple days later when I was feeling better though. I got tickets to a Real game for my present. I knew before hand cuz James wanted me to pick which game I wanted to go to. We went to the FC Dallas game which turned out to be a good choice. It was an awesome game, Real won 3-2 in the 90th minute. It was intense.

I love being a mom. I'm so grateful for my precious angel that calls me mommy, and all our future ones as well. I love James for making me a mom and for taking me to a game that he wasn't necessarily interested  in just cuz he knows I would love it. However, James has really gotten into soccer lately and he really enjoyed the game. He's brought up going to another one :) I love that man.

Also, I haven't taken hardly a single picture on my camera since I got my Iphone. It has a great little camera and is so much easier. So these are all Iphone pictures




It was freaking freezing!
Also, I haven't taken hardly a single picture on my camera since I got my Iphone. It has a great little camera and is so much easier. So these are all Iphone pictures


No comments: