Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Riley Samuel turns 4

Riley's birthday is May 29 and if you still try to tell me that he's 4 I just won't believe you. This boy changed my life and was the best thing that ever could've happened to me. I'm so glad I decided to have him and give him the family that I did. Anyone who knows him or his family knows he's exactly where he's supposed to be. I'm so grateful that I get to be apart of his birthdays and watch him grow up. On his birthday, Jax and I went over there for dinner and watched him open his presents from his mom and dad. He got a new bike which he was so excited about. Then the next week I took him on a little date and go shopping to pick out his own presents. He's my favorite 3 4 year old in the world and I love him more than anything.




 Lacey made him this present, it was the cutest thing. She's such a good big sister





Seeing that it's a bike


We got yogurt on our date
opening his present from grandma Stacey







1 comment:

Ron, Lori, Lacey, & Riley said...

Ahhh! Thanks for documenting!! We were still without a camera on his birthday and are relying on your pictures for documentation.