Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm back.

Sorry for the blogging hiatus. I was really busy for a while, and lately I've just been tired and lazy to put it plainly :) I promise to keep up with it from now on. I really do have the time, just haven't had the energy. It is however already 12:30 in the morning and husband should be walking in the door from work momentarily so I won't write much now. I just spent a good amount of time changing everything around and turning this into our blog since I'm married and all now. It's crazy how much things have changed since I last wrote on here. I don't even know where to begin with updates. The most exciting of which is, we're having a baby, and we couldn't be more excited about it. Baby news will be my first blog post tomorrow (well, later today). Promise.

No comments: