Tuesday, September 28, 2010

22.

I turned 22 on the 22nd. This was my first birthday I haven't been living at home and getting presents from my parents. How depressing :) I have officially entered into the world of a birthday is really just another day, which is ok, just a change. I spent most of the day sleeping. Husband took my car during the day and cleaned it and got my oil changed and all that junk for me. Then when I woke up he made dinner and then the Tolmans stopped by before I had to go to work. James took a 4 day weekend so we just got to spend a lot of time together which was really nice. We played our new Wii a lot and on Saturday we went to the circus and slept a lot which I like and am cherishing for the next 4 1/2 months. James is the best and he makes me feel special everyday but he tried extra hard for my birthday and I love him for it.

husband made me this cake
husband making dinner


my little extra present which was a complete surprise cuz I haven't even seen our wedding pictures yet, James has them


my (our :))present




the Tolmans stopped by to drop off these pictures Riley and Lacey colored for me


also from the Tolmans

No comments: