Monday, September 27, 2010

Boy oh boy

Well, it's a BOY! We (especially me) couldn't be more ecstatic. It took our little guy a good few minutes before he would spread his legs for us. The technician showed us every little inch of our guy and I was starting to get worried she wouldn't be able to tell us the sex cuz she said he just wouldn't open his legs. She pushed my stomach a little bit trying to get him to move and thankfully he did! The second she said it was a boy I burst into tears.

I know having a baby is very special for every mom and that every mom knows the meaning of unconditional love. But I'll tell ya, placing my first son for adoption has sure made me appreciate everything about this pregnancy much more and made every aspect of it much more emotional. As soon as the technician left the room I completely broke down. Then I cried in the car. Then we went to the store the buy his first outfit and while picking out the clothes I started crying again. This has been the pattern of my whole day. I'm just sooooooo HAPPY!! We may not have planned this pregnancy so soon, but I sure am grateful for this special little guy growing inside me. He is already making me the happiest mommy in the world.

his tiny little feet

his creepy little alien face :)


profile

the proof

and this is how we went and celebrated :)

2 comments:

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Such a cute little profile! How surprised am I to see all of the monkey clothes - very cute! I'm excited for you!!

StefanieJinelle said...

Oh my heck. This post made me so teary-eyed. Funny that you said that this pregnancy was so opposite so you thought it was a girl. Well, my friend thought the same thing and she placed a girl and thought she was having a boy. But ended up being a girl. I bet it's so surreal to think that this baby is going to be yours and it's not going to anyone else. AAAAHHH! So jealous! I can't wait. This makes me so excited to have one of my own.