Friday, April 20, 2012

videos

Just some videos of the cute boy. If you choose to watch any, make sure it's the one with the Ipad so you can see how smart my baby is :)


 He just randomly started to this and I thought it was just too cute


 We always call him a doggy cuz he likes to carry things in his mouth and shake them from side to side


My boys being silly


We never taught him how to do any of this, he just picked it up on his own. He has pretty much decided that the Ipad is his and no one else can play with it. I have to only bring it out at certain times, otherwise I'm pretty sure he'd spend all day every day on it. This is just a mash up of a few things he does on it

1 comment:

Ron, Lori, Lacey, & Riley said...

That is so cute!!! He is going to be great with computers just like his daddy!!! Oh.... Lacey thinks he is pretty funny and we all agree that he is pretty cute!!!! :)