Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fred

I needed to make a post about this sweet girl. In February, our friend posted that they needed a home for their 8 year old dog and James and I decided we wanted her. We went and got her and within a day we were both in love with her. She is honestly the sweetest dog I have ever met and she was so so good with Jax. It's been a month and a half though and we realized that the apartment life just wasn't good for her, she was just a little too big. So I posted her on ksl a couple days ago, and a great family came and got her this morning. They have a house, 2 other Bagles (basset/beagle mix) and a beagle and they just loved her the second they met her. I know it was the best thing for her. She was having super bad separation anxiety whenever I left and she just had no room to roam. If we had a house we never would've let this girl go. I just wanted to pay a little tribute to her cuz even after this short time I really got attached to her and she really was a great dog. Love you, Fred!



No comments: