Tuesday, July 21, 2009

4th of July GA trip

Our 4th of July was pretty crazy (again) this year. The whole Utah clan except for Mike flew out and got there thursday night. We spent Friday going to Jump to it, lunch at Stevie B's, swimming at the hotel, and renting out the church for dinner and games that night. Saturday we woke up early to get family pictures done, went to IHOP for breakfast and then most everyone rested for the afternoon. Rhonda, mom, and I went over to help set up for the wedding. Then we had the wedding and pool party/reception after at aunt Sam & uncle David's. The wedding turned out really nice. Sunday we went to church in our old Sharpsburg ward, had dinner as a fam, and went to be early to wake up and leave for the airport at 4 monday morning. It's sad that it was such a short trip but I'm so grateful I got to spend that time with the other half of my fam that lives in Georgia. Wish I could see them more

No comments: