Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Riley's sealing

Last Saturday was Riley's blessing and sealing to his family. It was a day of very mixed emotions for me, but ultimately I am so so happy! One of the main reasons I made the decision to place was so that he would have the chance to have an eternal family. I am so grateful that he has that now, and he really couldn't have been blessed with a better family. I love him & his family more than anything and I am so grateful for the way this situation has turned out for him & me.

There were lots of different cameras in lots of different places, so some of these pictures aren't the best

dad, mom, me, & ri


birthmom, mom, & baby


the tolman family


and the birth family


me & the absolute cutest boy in the world (i love the face he's making)

2 comments:

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Congrats! Wish we were there to celebrate. Love you Ki

Coach Lee said...

it was so awesome to be there and witness it.