Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A list of eights

8 TV Shows I Watch:
-Biggest Loser
--Forensic Files
---Haunting Evidence
----America’s Next Top Model

-----Medical Mysteries
------CSI
-------Gossip Girl
--------America’s Got Talent
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
-Pushed off instead of snooze on my alarm

--Worked
---Finished Carrie’s baby shower invitations

----Played fetch with Kenya
-----Payed bills
L
------Homework

-------Stayed up way too late watching medical mysteries
--------Got a call for a job interview at the hospital!

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
-Applebee’s

--Wendy’s
---Del Taco
----Olive Garden
-----PF Changs
------Subway
-------Panda Express
--------Carl’s Jr

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
-My interview tomorrow
--Seeing Riley tonight
---Christmas

----UVU next semester
-----Twilight movie!!
------Losing 15 more pounds

-------Vacation next May ha ha
--------Becoming a nurse!
8 Things On My Wish List:
-New phone

--New Camera
---This ring I really like
----A cruise
-----Being a size 8 again
------Prince Charming ha!
-------Work at the hospital
--------Getting married

1 comment:

Randy Wardwell said...

Kiley, you are a gem and I love you and am proud of you in so many ways.

Dad