Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Baby number 2!

After 2 long years of trying I found out that I was pregnant on May 7, 3 days before James' birthday. I obviously could not wait to tell him, so I ran to the store to get the most generic onesie I could find and when James got home from work I told him he could have one of his birthday presents early. I wrapped a onesie, a card signed from Jaxson and baby, and then the positive tests and let him unwrap them. If you know James, you can tell he pretty much knows after he sees the onesie - he doesn't give much of a reaction until the end and it's pretty much just shock. Mainly because the month before we talked about how we were taking a break from trying and just weren't going to worry about it, a lo and behold we got pregnant (isn't that how it works though) and sidenote: the HSG procedure I had done in February seemed to be the reason I got pregnant which we are so so grateful for. Anyways, James doesn't ever show much emotion but I love this video and knowing him as well as I do I can definitely see him reacting and being happy and shocked all throughout
We are beyond ecstatic and can't wait to have this little babe join our family!

No comments: