Monday, October 24, 2011

attempt to update

I love blogging. But ever since my laptop died and I got an Ipad, I do not get on the computer anymore. James promised he would get my laptop fixed cuz it has all my pictures on it and it's how I like to blog (sitting on the couch) but he has yet to fix it. And getting on our desktop really sucks because of who James is it is a huge pain and I have to go back and forth between operating systems for blogging and pictures... needless to say I haven't had the motivation to do so. But now that our computer is in the living room (instead of our bedroom) I have a little more motivation. AND, today I have the bug to blog.

Not like any of you cared about all that, but I felt like saying it anyway. So here is my attempt to update, don't know what order it's gonna be in or what, but here we go.

No comments: