Monday, June 9, 2008

New Blog

I've decided to try this blog thing out. I love looking at everyone else's blog, so I figured I should try one out. I guess I'll just give a quick update on myself. I'm 19, and living at home with mom and dad. I just gave birth to my son Riley on May 29. For those who don't know, I placed Riley for adoption through LDS Family Services. I spent the first 5 days of his life with him, and then relinquished him to his new family on June 4th. It is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but I had to do what's best for Riley. I have become really close with the family I placed him with and we have an open adoption. Which means I can see Riley pretty much whenever I want. I couldn't have picked a more perfect family for him. It is amazing to know that even though I won't get to raise him, I will always be able to be a part of his life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kiley, you are an awesome person. I respect you more for the hard decision you made for Riley. I love you Ki,Ki.